Monday, August 24, 2009

Isabella's First Day of Kindergarten


Wow, where did the time go?!?!? Today we sent our sweet little Isabella off for her first day of Kindergarten. She has been excited for this new KINDERGARTEN adventure all summer! She was fine up to the point where mommy said, "I'm going to go, but I will see you soon!" The water works started and broke my heart. We have been reading "The Kissing Hand," to prepare her for this day, so I kissed her little hand, and with tears in my eyes too and a lump in my throat I turned and walked away. No one could ever prepare a mommy for this day. It was so hard to leave my baby girl at her big new school.

2 comments:

Lynette Kysar said...

Made me so proud. Enjoyed watching the slide show so much...just had a hard time viewing the pictures with tears in my eyes! Love you, Grommy

Lea said...

Ashley, This was so precious. I remember another little girl who was such a princess just like Bella. She looks very much like her Mommy. My prayers are with you as you walk this new journey of Bella's little life. I know she will be fine because of the Lord who watches after our children and because YOU are her MOM.
Much Love Lea